The purpose of this meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. You can find the unofficial Thursday 13 page here.
My 13 most cherished Pet Peeves
1. Bloggers who don’t proof read before posts!
2. People who, in a public washroom, sit down in the stall next to mine when there are a half-a-dozen other empty stalls.
3. People who believe that by leaving the last piece of toilet paper hanging on the roll they are somehow justified in not changing it.
4. Bloggers who only allow readers to see snippets of their posts in Google Reader.
5. People who stop at yield signs and WAIT for traffic to clear when there is a merge lane right in front of them.
6. Folks who write introductions or forwards for novels and include spoilers.
7. Anytime Team USA beats Team Canada…especially in the instance of Hockey Gold.
8. Tom Cruise
9. People who think Jay Leno is funnier than David Letterman
10. People who speak as though profanity IS their language.
11. My internet going out
12. People who preach their religion to me.
13. People who dis Timothy Findley the greatest writer of modern times.